Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation Film: Some Thoughts Behind

Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation is now in theaters, earned at the box office the first weekend in, made a hit movie with Tom Cruise. But behind Cruiser (perhaps another bona fide mega movie star) is another personal comment: Director Rogue Nation participated in the scenario Christopher McQuarrie. McQuarrie won fame for his screenplay Oscar winner for The Usual Suspects (1996), and has had a cult when he made his debut directorial debut with the 2000 film the way of the gun. Then he dropped what he described as the "guardian" to create new projects in more than half a decade, until fate brought him in contact with the Tom Cruise 2008 film Valkyrie. McQuarrie and Cruise have worked in two films (The Edge of Tomorrow, Jack Linker), but Mission: Impossible 5 is arguably his greatest challenge yet.


Sit down with Christopher McQuarrie to talk about the challenge of continuing this long period of privileges  and SPOILER speech filled at how this film occur together, especially when it comes to new characters like Agent Faust shadow Ilsa Rebecca Ferguson, and the dark genius of evil Solomon Lin. Christopher McQuarrie: That is a difficult question. Everything went as we were. Well developed organically from the original construction. We started with a very different and much more history, and was driven more land in Makgevin of the film. Originally it was a different Makgevin hunt them. It was a sort of end of the world scenario discussion, because we believe that we have this type of film. I'm not saying that we sat down and we all agree  just feel kind of course in this way when you do good summer movie.

He did not feel organic to where we are going. We do not feel guilty. In our minds, the idea of ​​the Union seems this evil Uber organization that was just a mistake. That I do not care at all. But then I also began to realize that Lin was what I wanted and I realized that he was not acting on their own, but it is a much larger network. This network his identity. I thought: "Yes, this is what the European Union." I had a picture in my head what I would mute the Union as a kind of organized malicious intent and it seemed to me then, suddenly, the idea of ​​the work that has been decided, for some reason, the system is corrupt and that they have against him; casting the idea of ​​creating the wrong organization clearly. In my eyes, he has a methodology and philosophy. No evil with evil itself. Solomon Lin, and believed that what he does is good.

Christopher McQuarrie: Well, it's very hard for me to the concept of evil. The evil idea who is evil with evil seems a bit 'silly, but if you have someone that Heath Ledger as the Joker, it really was I'm here to chaos. You think you have a philosophy was a philosophy he has. Left with creativity that created a state of chaos and that he was" a little crazy in the world. The corridor was not sure where. We did not know Lin's name. It was a mystery to us as a kind of history. For me, I do not think in terms of it will be difficult for me to answer regarding the advantages and disadvantages. It's just a pain in the ass. It's a pain in the rear part of the villain who create chaos in an unsatisfactory manner.
  
Another problem with rail you may have noticed that a lot of chaos on the screen caused by him. It was something I really struggled with the whole film. Make enough? It's clearly what he's doing? All you have done it to give a clear story to tell back at the screen when they removed another story to tell. If you watch The Dark Knight is a Batman movie. It was The Joker. And evil dark film realized film. And we do not want to go to a place it was not something dark and melancholy of the cheese. The situation is bad more of the species all create a number of circumstances under which the film forward.

Christopher McQuarrie: I was glad you asked. One of the reasons to end was tough to the point that he continued to write at the end of the alley where Ethan was killed and killed Elsa copy Venter killed Lin and Ethan. I have many books and Tom finals, and was just unhappy in their essence. The funny thing is that Sean Harris does not want to be in this movie. I wanted to be in this movie. I wanted to be in the film franchise. It is not just that type of person at all. He said when I finally convinced her to get into it, the first thing he said to me promise me you kill me, but I did not go back because I do not want to be in five of these films, and I said, Sean Sean, I have bad news for you is not in fact up to you and does not want me and if the public I said, I'll kill you I want to kill you now. "It was the last night of the shooting, for example. Is there a way to kill you? I said to him: "Yes, I can kill you with one stroke of the pen a dead man if the public wants, twin brother who does not know, or cloning, or Introduction to return, and or not I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment